Shooter Magazine is always looking for original & artistical mobile photographic content for our future issues. Our main goal is to create a platform for new and established photographers alike to share their creativity with a broader audience.
If you would like your work to be considered for publication, read the submission guidelines below:
• You should formalize your subscription to the project. http://www.shootermag.com
• Please limit your submission to 10 images, no more.
• Images can´t be shot on any format. We only accept photos taken or edited with phone mobile.
1. Image file specifications:
• High resolution .jpeg files only.
• A minimum of 2500 x 2500 (pixels) & anything above.
• No borders or watermarks.
2. File naming:
• Please name the image files with your first & last name followed by a Instagram nickname, tittle, tear and device.
• Add a dash to separate the characters. Example for “Milos Kalvin” = milos kalvin @miloskalvin. The sun, 2012. iPhone 5.jpg.
• Subject line of your email should read “Submissions – (your full name)”.
• In the body of the message please tell us where you are located.
• Please send your images in 1 email or a download link to a cloud service of your preference (ie: mediafire, dropbox etc.).
• Add a URL for more of your work – personal website & instagram links are the main preferences of this publication.
Send all submission emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or trouble sending your images please contact us.
By submitting photos for publication in Shooter Magazine you are stipulating to us that you own copyright to these photographs or have permission from the copyright holder to submit these photographs. You are granting Shooter Magazine a non-exclusive license to use the photograph in its submitted form, subject to re-sizing to fit the magazine format, for publication in the Shooter Magazine for as long as the publication exists. If an image is used as a cover to the magazine you are granting Shooter Magazine permission to use it for promotion on sites such as instagram.com. None of the photographs may be downloaded, stored, printed, manipulated, distributed, or used in any form without prior written permission from the copyright holder. Works published in this magazine are protected under domestic and international copyright laws and are not considered to be public domain. should you, for any reason, wish your photographs to be removed from the magazine, we will make every effort to do so.